Pages

18 December 2008

A walk to the park

A day at the park with just the two of us. I also wanted to try out my new camera! I have been reading over everything about the camera and all its features but I guess the only way to really test out the camera is go out and take a TON of pictures. Here are some fun shots of Isabella having fun in the sand. Okay, so her little headband seems to have slipped and there was a flower on it too, hmmm, I wonder what happened to it. Huge panda in the sand!

Isabella is really looking more like her daddy's side of the family.


She LOVED dipping her hands in the sand and then grabbing handfuls to watch it fall through her fingers.

There was a cute little girl and her grandpa playing at the park too. They were fun to watch.

1 comment:

Georges said...

I love her outfit!! She really does pull more of the Caucasian side, but that's okay, she's such a cutie!!