
We were so surprised how smooth the Marine ball went this year. The last two balls we were crazy! For our first ball my dress did not arrive on time so we were out the day before searching for a dress, then for our second ball we were short on time because Chris got off work late (not his fault) and I was pregnant and uncomfortable. I thought the Marine ball this year was going to be hectic because Isabella needed a babysitter and I was nervous and scared to leave her with someone but we had a very good friend watch her and we even had extra time to do whatever. I was so scared to leave her alone with someone for the first time. Isabella cried a little bit when we handed her over to Greg (our babysitter) but quickly warmed up to him and all went well. She did not cry when we walked out the door; she did have a confused look on her face though. We had a good night out. Thanks Greg.


No comments:
Post a Comment