I almost forgot to post this fun video clip from Chili's Festival 2008. The entertainment was really good this year! We love going to the festivals out here because there is always great food and the entertainment is usally pretty good too. 


Look at these ADORABLE chubby legs! Isabella has some way cute ham hog thighs; we love to squeeze them. Chris likes to put on her Red Wings socks no matter what outfit she is wearing.

3 comments:
Holy ham hocks! That's hillarious that Chris puts those socks on her with any outfit...before I read the description I thought to myself, "those don't match, why would Jamie...." And then I read. haha. Jamie WOULDN'T! Anyway, it's late, yes, I stayed up to finish out the presidential election and work on the blog, 3 new posts. I think I pretty much have halloween covered! So, it's 1:15 am, I'm very tired and rambling now, so peace. I'm out! Oh, and... you might wanna rethink moving to the states. Muahahaha.
Heheh fun pictures! Thought I would comment on all of them here! both of you look amazing at the marine ball! Mochi is sooo cute! I cant wait to see all of you next week!!!! wheeee!
I love her chubby legs!!! Iresistable!
Post a Comment