Here she is doing the Quan Balance; a tradition in my family where my dad balanced all of us five kids and now his grandkids experience it too. We show her little trick to everyone and they all FREAK out! They are amazed that she smiles and giggles while balancing. What a chunk! We love her!


4 comments:
I'm lovin her chunky legs! I want to squish her! Can't wait to see you guys!
I totally missed this post--how did that happen?! Sweet, she's doing such a great job. They always love going up high and balancing!
This used to be the Casabar tradition too. Cass would do that to all the kids. It stopped when grandkids started coming and grandpa had no strength! Jamie your family is sooooo cute. You are doing such a great job. Auntie Jenny
Jamie! She looks just like you at that age! The picture where she is in her PJ's!!
Post a Comment