So I hand Isabella over to her daddy for a second or two while I did something and I walk back into the room and this is what I see...
It was too funny to get upset over. She seems pretty content too doesn't she? Goodness she is getting big! So for anyone who reads this often, if they do, is it too late to send out baby announcements? I finally have the time to finish creating them so they should be ready within the next few days. Too late?
3 comments:
Wow! He's just like Jon, always multi-tasking with Noah around. That's too funny!! Oh, and no, it's not too late for announcements..I don't think I sent Noah's out until he was almost 3 months old. Besides, we have an excuse, our babies were 5 weeks early...other moms are able to get them planned out before the child is born. At least that's how I see it!
HAAHAHA how cute! she looks big, yeah! NO, send out annoucements! I need a picutre if Isa to add to my neice and nephew photo wall.
That is a funny picture! So, yeah...if you haven't already...send out the announcements! I'm sure everyone would love to see a picture of your beautiful little girl!
Post a Comment