
Alright, so I'm posting this a bit late (I couldn't remember where I saved the photos on our computer)but just before Halloween we did get to carve pumpkins for halloween with the singles branch for FHE. For those who may not know we attend the young single adult branch; Chris is the 2nd counselor in the branch presidency and I am the relief society president. It gets crazy sometimes but fun altogether. The branch isn't that big at all which makes it difficult at times because of the low numbers.
Anyway, the skull was done by Kimball and Jeremiah. The smiling reaper was done by me. Chris helped with scraping out the inside for me and I think he carved out one of the eyes! We had lots of fun that night. Sadly pumpkins do not last long outside with the high humidity. If you're lucky maybe a week with a little mold...ewwww!I think we needed a bigger candle in our pumpkin.
2 comments:
I like your cool pumpkin!
I didn't know that you were Relief Society President! Cool!
hi... i found your blog through aimee and jon's blog...
anyway... i love it! the pictures of you and your hubby are amaizing!
thanks for sharing!
Post a Comment